PART TIME ACCOUNTANT / BOOKKEEPER FOR FAMILY RUN BUSINESS
£12.50 - £15.50 per hour
Part time – Initial one year contract
We are looking to recruit a new Part-time Bookkeeper, working for an established family run business in Warwick.
The Part-time Bookkeeper will have full responsibility for Sales/Purchase Ledger, VAT reconciliations / returns and monthly company payroll.
The role will be 10-16 hrs pw.
Days and hours can be flexible to work around other things such as school hours. Initial one year contract to cover a staff member on long term leave, this initial period is likely to be extended.
- Sales Ledger – duties including processing invoices and statements, Credit Control, Sales Receipts and daily banking.
- Purchase Ledger – matching invoices / delivery notes / orders, processing invoices, reconciliation of supplier statements, payment runs and processing transactions.
- Accounting – Bank reconciliation, VAT returns, P&L balance sheets, preparing year end accounts for accountant, monthly payroll prepared for an external provider and pension and PAYE, NIC payments to HMRC.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong bookkeeping experience
- Working knowledge of Sage Accounts / Xero
- AAT qualified desirable or equivalent
- HR experience would be a bonus but not essential.
- Pro-active approach
phone: Recruitment Line Only - 07807 831 774
More Job Opportunities
We are a growing company! There are many opportunities to come & join our professional family firm, that prides itself in training & staff development.
Are you already a qualified tree climber looking for career change?
Below is a list of a few of the opportunities available.
Trainee Pruner Required
Are you training in arboriculture? Hold a driving licence / learning? CS30/31?
Looking for a full, part-time or day release from college. please call to discuss.
Part-time, 12-16hrs per week. Are you fit, active, mature person. This role is simply pushing leaflets through letterboxes. £9.25 - £10.25 per hour. Please ask for details.
Though having a car is essential. Best suited to someone with a few other commitments.
To find out availability in your area, please give us a call or send us an email.
2/3 days to spare each week?
Interested in gardening? Do you have some practical experience? Driving License?
Active semi-retirees welcome. Full training given.
Please give us a call.